Changes in The ExecutiveHoma-Bay-Asego
CHANGES IN THE EXECUTIVE – HOMA BAY COUNTY
Governor Cyprian has today reshuffled his cabinet in a major move meant to enhance efficiency and service delivery to the people of Homa Bay.
The changes are as follows:
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
1. Ms Beatrice A. Oyomo moved from Lands, Housing and Physical Planning to Water and Environment
2. Ms Consolata Yambo moved from Water and Environment to Lands, Housing and Physical Planning.
3. Mr Eliud Otieno Ochieng’ moved from Transport and Infrastructure to Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.
4. Mr Nicholas K’Oriko who has been the Executive Member for Finance and Economic Planning is the new Executive Committee Member for Transport and Infrastructure while the New Finance and Economic Planning Executive is Dr David Okeyo, formerly of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.
1. Mr. Evans Ochieng Abeka moves from Finance and Economic Planning to Trade, Industrialization, Investments and Cooperatives.
2. Mr. Julius Opala moves from Trade, Industrialization, Investments and Cooperatives to Tourism, Culture and Sports.
3. George Opiata Ogada, former of Tourism, Culture and Sports is the new Chief Officer for Finance and Economic Planning.
4. Ms Eunice Adhiambo Owino moves from Energy and Natural Resources to Education and ICT where he swaps places with Mr Duncan Osodo.
The Changes take effect immediately.